The "Real Estate Questionnaire Board" is a forum where the president of Rich Road Real Estate Investment Co., Ltd. solves questions and concerns regarding real estate investment.
Look for questions that are similar to yours or that have solved your question in the past.

Question title: Sale and lease contract of resident property

* Post on behalf of neighbor *
The economic downturn has reduced employment income, making it difficult to pay mortgages for home apartments.
We have been selling home condominiums for half a year, but there are no buyers for XNUMX years.
If this situation continues, it will be difficult to sell at a price that can abolish the mortgage, and the moving costs will not remain.
Also, I do not want to leave the school district if possible, because of my child's commuting.
So, as a consultation, is it possible to look for a condominium investor who will be the owner, assuming that you will continue to live in your current home apartment with a lease agreement?

Sorry for your late reply.

Nice to meet you.
Sorry for your late reply.

You can, of course, sell your property as a property change subject to a lease agreement.

If you give me detailed information of your home apartment, we will evaluate the sale price of your home apartment and the rent of the lease agreement.

Please say hello to your neighbors.

no Image

Answer staff: Rich Road Staff