Handling of personal information of members, buyers and sellers
Rich Road Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) complies with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, and handles and protects it in accordance with the rules of the Personal Information Protection Law and in accordance with the following ideas, We strive for management.
① Purpose of using customer's personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Owners / sellers / buyers / lessors described in real estate sales or lease contracts (Article XNUMX of the Building Lots and Buildings Transaction Business Act) and important matter explanations (Article XNUMX of the Building Lots and Buildings Business Act)・ We use information such as address, name and contact information for lessees to provide services. We use property information owned by customers to search for trading partners.
- The property information owned by the customer is used to advertise the Internet, flyers, etc.
- The property information owned by the customer may be registered in the property search system (Rains) of the designated distribution organization in order to search for the other party of the transaction.After the contract, the contract information (contract information is the property outline, contract date, contract price of the contracted property) to the designated distribution organization (the organization designated by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism under the Building Lots and Buildings Transaction Business Law). The name is not included in the information such as).The designated distribution organization is a designated distribution organization stipulated in the Building Lots and Buildings Transaction Business Law, such as providing property information and contract information to real estate brokers and public organizations that are members of the designated distribution organization in electronic data or paper media. It is used for business.
- It is used to search for the other party of a real estate sales contract or rental contract, to conclude contracts such as sales, lease, brokerage, management, etc., and to provide services based on the contract.
- When management is involved, it will be used to fulfill the management consignment contract business concluded by the condominium management association.
- Used for information related to our company and business partners, which are considered to be useful to customers, shipping of products, related after-sales services, and maintenance and other operations related to management, which accompany the above-mentioned operations from 1. to 6. To do.
- We will keep it as books and materials based on Article 49 of the Building Lots and Buildings Transaction Business Law.
- It is used for price assessment related to real estate sales, leasing, etc.The contract information used for price assessment may be provided to the intermediary client as the "grounds of opinion" stipulated in Article 34-2, Paragraph XNUMX of the Building Lots and Buildings Transaction Business Law.
- Provided to third parties described in (XNUMX) below.
②Personal information held by the Company and purpose of use
- The Company will request from tenants / residents of rental properties, applicants / purchasers of properties for sale / purchase, owners of real estate entrusted with management or mediation, and other right holders in connection with real estate transactions with the Company. We have the personal information described in the received application form, contract, etc., and other personal information obtained by appropriate means.
- It is used for fulfilling contracts with customers, managing contracts for rental transactions, and performing post-contract management and after-sales services for sales transactions.
- We will use your address, personal information, etc. to introduce services in our other real estate properties and send out direct mail to introduce products and services etc. of our affiliates that are considered useful to you. We will use your name, phone number, and email address information. Use for this purpose will be canceled at the request of the customer.
③Provision of personal information to third parties
The personal information held by the Company will be used to fulfill the contract with the customer, manage the contract in the case of rental transactions, and perform post-contract management and after-sales services in the case of sales transactions. , Address, telephone number, date of birth, real estate information, and contract information will be provided in writing, mail, telephone, Internet, e-mail, advertising media, etc. from the following 1. to 11. In addition, if there is a request from the customer, the provision will be stopped.
- The person who will be the counterparty to the contract for matters entrusted by the customer, and the prospective person.
- Other residential land and building traders.
- Internet advertising and other advertising companies and organizations.
- Designated distribution agency (If a dedicated exclusive brokerage contract or a dedicated brokerage agreement is concluded, the registration to the designated distribution agency and notification of contract information are obliged to the residential land and building dealer based on the residential land and building transaction business law.)
- A judicial scrivener, land and house inspector, and real estate appraiser regarding registration and evaluation.
- Financial institutions related to financing.
- Management company when there is a need to manage the subject real estate.
- In the event that management of the Company occurs, the outsourcing business stipulated in the important matter description of the management outsourcing agreement and the transfer destination financial institution and management union officer when the management expenses are deducted
- A credit bureau for the applicant's credit inquiry (if necessary).
- A delinquent collector in the event that the rent is delinquent.
- Our partners that are considered useful to customers.
4Protection of personal information
- We regularly educate our employees to protect personal information and strictly manage customer's personal information.
- We will carry out necessary security management measures for our database, etc.
外部 Outsourcing of personal information processing
When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal data held by our company, we will conclude the necessary contract and perform appropriate management and supervision.
共同 Joint use of personal information
When jointly using customer's personal information, we will take necessary measures separately prescribed in the Personal Information Protection Law.
請求 Requests for disclosure etc. from customers
[Procedures for responding to requests for disclosure of personal information]
The Company shall not notify, disclose, correct / add / delete the contents, request to suspend or delete the use of personal information, or request the suspension of provision to a third party, and for complaints and consultations concerning personal information, We accept at inquiry window. However, if the requested personal information cannot be disclosed due to laws and regulations, or if the storage period of our company has passed, notification of the purpose of use of the customer's personal information, disclosure, correction / addition of the content・ Please note that we cannot respond to deletion, suspension of use, erasure, or suspension of provision to third parties.
1. Items subject to requests for disclosure, etc. Personal information (address, name, date of birth, phone number, e-mail address, etc.) obtained from customers and information related to transactions with customers
2. Inquiries for disclosure requests
163st floor of Shinjuku Sumitomo Building 0225-25-XNUMX Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo XNUMX-XNUMX
Rich Road Customer Service Office
TEL ： 03-6258-1021 FAX ： 03-6258-1022 E-mail ：email@example.com
3. Documents and fees to be submitted for disclosure, etc. The Company does not specify a specific format to be used for disclosure, etc. We do not charge any fees for disclosure.
4. When disclosing your identity, please send a copy of your photo ID, such as your driver's license or passport, to confirm your identity. When contacting by an agent, please send a document certifying the agent's relationship.
5. Answer method In principle, we will answer in writing.
Shinjuku Sumitomo Building 2F, 6-1-25 Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Rich Road Personal Information Protection Manager
* If a proxy is required, please contact the PMS Secretariat. In addition, the person who can request an agent is limited to the following people.
- Legal representative of a minor or adult ward
- An agent entrusted by the principal to make a request for disclosure, etc.
If we receive the above request, we will conduct a necessary survey and respond in writing within two weeks. Please note that in order to prevent personal information from being leaked due to spoofing, we will use private mail only.
Enactment date: July 2016, 10
Revised: January 2016, 12
Revised: January 2016, 12
Rich Road Co., Ltd.